Lt Col Bouley's Assignment History:
Lieutenant Colonel Thomas A. Bouley is the Commander, 65th Aggressor Squadron,
57th Adversary Group, 57th Wing, Nellis AFB,Nevada.
Lt Col Bouley was born in Châteauroux, France. He was commissioned in 1988 from
the United States Air Force Academy.
He has served as an Instructor Pilot in theT-38A, F-15C, and Tornado F3 aircraft and has served four overseas operational tourswith both the U.S. Air Force and United Kingdom Royal Air Force. He is a Command Pilot with over 4,200 total flying hours, including 265 combat hours in the F-15C and Tornado F3 during Operations Northern Watch, Southern Watch, and Iraqi Freedom.
1988 Bachelor of Science in History, U. S. Air Force Academy, Co. Springs, CO
1994 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, AL.
2001 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, AL by correspondence.
2007 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, AL, by correspondence
1. August 1988 – August 1989, Student, Undergraduate Pilot Training, 47th Student Squadron, 47th Flying Training Wing, Laughlin AFB, TX.
2. September 1989 – March 1990, Student, Pilot Instructor Training, 560th Flying Training Squadron, 12th Flying Training Wing, Randolph AFB, TX.
3. March 1990 – May 1994, Assistant Flight Commander and T-38A Instructor Pilot,
87th Flying Training Squadron, 47th Flying Training Wing, Laughlin AFB, TX
4. June 1994 – July 1994, Student, Introduction to Fighter Fundamentals, 560th FlyingTraining Squadron, 12th Flying Training Wing, Randolph AFB, TX
5. July 1994 – February 1995, Student, F-15C Initial Qualification Training, 2d FighterSquadron, 325th Fighter Wing, Tyndall AFB, FL.
6. March 1995 – March 1998, Flight Commander and F-15C Flight Lead, 19th FighterSquadron, 3d Wing, Elmendorf AFB, AK.
7. April 1998–July 2000, Assistant Operations Officer and F-15C Instructor Pilot, 12thFighter Squadron, then Chief of Wing Weapons and Tactics, 18th Operational SupportSquadron, 18th Wing, Kadena Air Base, Japan.
8. August 2000–August 2003, ExchangeOfficer, Air Force Element Personnel Exchange Program, Ramstein Air Base, Germany, assigned as Tornado F3 Instructor Pilot and Weapons and Tactics Instructor, 43(Fighter) Squadron, Royal Air ForceLeuchars, United Kingdom.
9. September 2003–September 2006,Aircraft Commander, then Director and Assistant Director of Operations, 493rd Fighter Squadron, then Chief of Standardization and Evaluations, 48th Operations Group, then Special Assistant to the 48th Fighter Wing Commander, Lakenheath Air Base, UK
10.October 2006–February 2008, Deputy Commander, 414th Combat Training Squadron (Red Flag), Nellis Air Force Base, NV.
11. February 2008 – July 2008, Commander, 65th Aggressor Squadron, Nellis Air ForceBase, NV.
Lt Col Bouley's father was CMsgt Wilfrid A. Bouley.