What are you doing now: I am enjoying the "retired" life in Nevada. Retired means that I am a VOLUNTEER for the:
- Basin College Steering Committee
- Veterans Memorial Advisory Board
- Poverty Outreach Commission
- Life Member of the VFW and DAV (Very active with both)
- Nevada Center for Public Police Dialogue
- Prostate Cancer Support Group - Recorder
- Ordained Elder for two local churches
In the November 2010 General Election, I was elected to serve as a member of our Town Board. Our Town is governed by a five-member Town Board and I was elected to serve a four-year term. I still try to maintain my volunteer status in the Town and the County where I can.
Other Comments: I would love to get into my golf game but am not used to the Nevada heat yet. :-)
I am also on a Bowling League and trying to improve my game.